Featured Case StudyThe Norsea Gas Terminal in Northern Germany plays a vital role in the connection of pipeline systems coming from the North Sea to the natural gas distribution network throughout Germany. Built in...Stay
- ANSYS Software
Featured Case StudyRelying on ANSYS Composite PrepPost helped EADS Innovation Works to develop lightweight composites in aircraft design. ANSYS Composite PrepPost provided simple pre- and post-processing of composite...Stay
- Resource Library
- News &
Usyou are here: / News & Insights / CAE Associates Launches Green Training Program - Featuring Free Kindle Fire Tablets!
CAE Associates Launches Green Training Program - Featuring Free Kindle Fire Tablets!December 9, 2014
CAE Associates is excited to announce our new “Green Training” Program! Many of our training classes are three days or more and course lecture and workshop manuals can be more than 400 pages each! In an effort to provide our documentation in an easily searchable format, benefit the environment, and eliminate the student's need to carry heavy paper training manuals, CAE Associates now offers students the option of receiving all course manuals on a Kindle Fire 7” HD tablet!
For more information on the benefits of using a tablet vs. hard copies of course materials, check out Peter Barrett’s blog post, Engineering Simulation Training on a Tablet - Go Green!
We hope to see you take advantage of this program at one of our future training classes!
CAE Associates Green Training Program specifics:
- 3 or more days of training: Keep the Kindle at no additional cost.
- 2 days of training or less: Use a Kindle in class, return it to CAE Associates at the end of the class. Take home a USB flash drive with all the course files. After completing a total of three training days using the Kindle, you will get to keep the Kindle.
- Paper manuals will still be available, if preferred.
- Kindles containing the relevant training material will be available for purchase for additional cost of $150, if three training days have not been completed.
- A stand is provided in the classroom for easy viewing.
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat26272812345101112131415161718192122232425262729311
- Engineering Consulting
- ANSYS Software & Support
- ANSYS Training
- About Us
- News & Insights
1579 Straits Turnpike Suite 2B
Middlebury, CT 06762
- ANSYS Software