Featured Case StudyThe Norsea Gas Terminal in Northern Germany plays a vital role in the connection of pipeline systems coming from the North Sea to the natural gas distribution network throughout Germany. Built in...Stay
- ANSYS Software
Featured Case StudyRelying on ANSYS Composite PrepPost helped EADS Innovation Works to develop lightweight composites in aircraft design. ANSYS Composite PrepPost provided simple pre- and post-processing of composite...Stay
- Resource Library
- News &
ANSYS Automation & Customization
CAE Associates helps clients develop ANSYS automation and customized procedures to streamline processes and maximize value.
ANSYS simulation software tools can be used for a wide range of applications. This flexibility is why ANSYS is so useful to organizations interested in deploying simulation across product lines. For special tasks, the software’s open architecture allows for the development of automated and customized procedures suited to a specific application or process flow.
If the same analysis process is being performed over and over in your organization, it’s a great candidate for automation. Our automation projects range from the development of a simple macro for performing a repeated task, to creating an entire simulation process, driven from beginning to end with no user intervention, or even any knowledge of how to use ANSYS.
Examples of recent ANSYS automation projects:
- ANSYS Process to automatically build, analyze and post- process ball grid array (BGA) assemblies
- ANSYS CFD-based motor shaft and radial gap design software tool to help minimize windage losses
- Automated ANSYS 2D crack insertion and extension routine
- Development of an ANSYS parametric spline modeling system for gas turbine engines
- Automation of a custom advanced aluminum fatigue analysis application for ANSYS modeling
Why CAE Associates?
- CAE Associates has worked on hundreds of ANSYS automation and customization projects, helping companies of all sizes improve and streamline their design practices.
- Our ANSYS consultants can take simulations that required many man-weeks or months to complete manually, and reduce the process to a few simple mouse-clicks.
Contact us to learn more about how our ANSYS consulting team can help improve your simulation process.
Meet Michael Bak, PhD.
Michael teaches the full lineup of ANSYS training seminars and provides hotline support to our customers.
What Our Clients Say
"Through working with CAE Associates, my knowledge base was increased so that I am better equipped for future analyses."
- Stephen Plate, Brookhaven National Lab
- Engineering Consulting
- ANSYS Software & Support
- ANSYS Training
- About Us
- News & Insights
1579 Straits Turnpike Suite 2B
Middlebury, CT 06762
- ANSYS Software