Featured Case StudyFor this project, MAKO Surgical chose CAE Associates to perform a finite element analysis of the artificial knee in order to develop comparative metrics for wear in the joint. The finite element...Stay
- ANSYS Software
Featured Case StudyRelying on ANSYS Composite PrepPost helped EADS Innovation Works to develop lightweight composites in aircraft design. ANSYS Composite PrepPost provided simple pre- and post-processing of composite...Stay
- News &
The ANSYS Mechanical software suite is trusted by organizations around the world to rapidly solve complex structural problems with ease. Structural mechanics solutions from ANSYS provide the ability to simulate every structural aspect of a product, including nonlinear static analysis that provides stresses & deformations, modal analysis that determines vibration characteristics, through to advanced transient nonlinear phenomena involving dynamic effects & complex behaviors.
Mechanical Simulation Software
- ANSYS Mechanical software offers a comprehensive product solution for structural linear/nonlinear and dynamics analysis. The product offers a complete set of element behavior, material models and equation solvers for a wide range of engineering problems. In addition, ANSYS Mechanical offers thermal analysis and coupled-physics capabilities involving acoustic, piezoelectric, thermal-structural and thermal-electric analysis.
- ANSYS Structural software addresses the unique concerns of pure structural simulations without the need for extra tools. The product offers all the power of nonlinear structural capabilities in order to deliver the highest-quality, most reliable structural simulation results available. ANSYS Structural easily simulates even the largest and most intricate structures.
- ANSYS Professional software offers a first step into advanced linear dynamics and nonlinear capabilities. Containing the power of leading simulation technology in an easy-to-use package, ANSYS Professional tools provide users with high-level simulation capabilities without the need for high-level expertise. The package comes complete with a full contingent of linear elements, significant nonlinearities, the ability to solve complex assemblies, and the most requested set of solvers.
- ANSYS DesignSpace software is an easy-to-use simulation software package that provides tools to conceptualize, design and validate ideas on the desktop. A subset of the ANSYS Professional product, ANSYS DesignSpace allows users to easily perform real-world, static structural and thermal, dynamic, weight optimization, vibration mode, and safety factor simulations on all designs without the need for advanced analysis knowledge.
- ANSYS Rigid Body Dynamics software provides incredibly short solution times for even the most complex multi-part assemblies undergoing large kinematic translations and rotations. It is an ANSYS Workbench add-on module that works directly with ANSYS Structural, ANSYS Mechanical, and ANSYS Multiphysics.
Related Case Studies
- Engineering Consulting
- ANSYS Software & Support
- ANSYS Training
- About Us
- News & Insights
1579 Straits Turnpike Suite 2B
Middlebury, CT 06762
- ANSYS Software