- ANSYS Software
Featured Case StudyRelying on ANSYS Composite PrepPost helped EADS Innovation Works to develop lightweight composites in aircraft design. ANSYS Composite PrepPost provided simple pre- and post-processing of composite...Stay
- News &
ANSYS provides a comprehensive suite of computational fluid dynamics software for modeling fluid flow and other related physical phenomena. It offers unparalleled fluid flow analysis capabilities, providing all the tools needed to design and optimize new fluids equipment and to troubleshoot already existing installations. The ANSYS fluid dynamics suite includes two powerful general purpose CFD software codes: ANSYS CFX and FLUENT CFD, as well as additional specialized products to address specific industry applications.
The general purpose fluid analysis tools are the renowned ANSYS CFX and ANSYS FLUENT CFD software, now also available together in the ANSYS CFD bundle. With ANSYS CFD software, you have access to an unprecedented array of fluid flow physics models, allowing you to analyze your equipment with a great deal of confidence. ANSYS CFD technology is highly-scalable, allowing for efficient parallel calculations on thousands of processing cores.
Computational Fluid Dynamics: ANSYS CFX and FLUENT CFD Software
- ANSYS CFX is a robust, flexible general-purpose computational fluid dynamics software package used to solve wide-ranging fluid flow problems of all levels of complexity within the Workbench environment. It offers a comprehensive range of physical models that can be applied to a broad range of industries and applications, with extensive capabilities for customization and automation.
- ANSYS Fluent is a powerful and flexible general-purpose computational fluid dynamics software package used to model flow, turbulence, heat transfer, and reactions for industrial applications. The physical models allow accurate CFD analysis for a wide range of fluids problems - from airflow over an aircraft wing to combustion in a furnace. ANSYS Fluent is integrated into ANSYS Workbench.
- ANSYS Icepak addresses electronics thermal management by predicting air flow and heat transfer at the component-level, board-level or cabinet-level. Based on the ANSYS FLUENT solver, ANSYS Icepak combines advanced solver technology with robust meshing options designed to provide fast and accurate thermal results for electronics cooling applications.
- ANSYS BladeModeler software is a specialized, easy-to-use tool for the rapid 3-D design of rotating machinery components such as pumps, compressors, fans, blowers, turbines, expanders, turbochargers, and inducers.
- ANSYS Vista TF software provides rapid preliminary optimization of turbomachinery designs on the basis of through-flow analysis. It is a strong complement to the powerful high fidelity ANSYS CFD software.
Related Case Studies
- Engineering Consulting
- ANSYS Software & Support
- ANSYS Training
- About Us
- News & Insights
1579 Straits Turnpike Suite 2B
Middlebury, CT 06762
- ANSYS Software