Featured Case StudyThe Norsea Gas Terminal in Northern Germany plays a vital role in the connection of pipeline systems coming from the North Sea to the natural gas distribution network throughout Germany. Built in...Stay
- ANSYS Software
Featured Case StudyRelying on ANSYS Composite PrepPost helped EADS Innovation Works to develop lightweight composites in aircraft design. ANSYS Composite PrepPost provided simple pre- and post-processing of composite...Stay
- Resource Library
- News &
Virtual prototyping offers enhanced product innovation
ANSYS is an easy-to-use virtual-prototyping and modular simulation system that extends to meet your needs, making it a low-risk investment you can expand as value is demonstrated. It is scalable to all your organizational levels, your degree of analysis complexity and your stage of product development.
ANSYS advantages and benefits are well documented. According to studies, best-in-class companies perform more simulations in less time. As a leader in virtual prototyping, ANSYS is unmatched in the functionality and power necessary to optimize components and systems.
With ANSYS software, you can achieve:
- Innovative, reliable and high-quality products and processes
- Faster ROI, due to fewer physical prototypes and test setups
- A more flexible and responsive information-based development process, enabling modifications of design at later stages
- A seamless working exchange of data, regardless of location, industry, CAD environment, etc.
Why CAE Associates?
- We are experts in ANSYS software—we’ve been an exclusive ANSYS partner since 1985 and provide full-service support to 100+ companies.
- We provide you the most accurate and effective solutions utilizing the world’s leading and most powerful software tools and technologies.
- You can increase your proficiency through our ANSYS training classes and ANSYS tutorials.
Contact us to learn more about virtual prototyping, the ANSYS advantage and ANSYS training.
Explore our Resource Library, containing more than 200 different Tech Tips, Videos, Webinars, Case Studies and more to help you get the most out of your ANSYS software investment.
What Our Clients Say
CAE Associates training seminars and hotline tech support for all ANSYS products add substantial additional value to an already valuable product line.
- Robert Dillworth
ITT Defense Electronics & Services
- Engineering Consulting
- ANSYS Software & Support
- ANSYS Training
- About Us
- News & Insights
1579 Straits Turnpike Suite 2B
Middlebury, CT 06762
- ANSYS Software