Featured Case StudyThe Norsea Gas Terminal in Northern Germany plays a vital role in the connection of pipeline systems coming from the North Sea to the natural gas distribution network throughout Germany. Built in...Stay
- ANSYS Software
Featured Case StudyRelying on ANSYS Composite PrepPost helped EADS Innovation Works to develop lightweight composites in aircraft design. ANSYS Composite PrepPost provided simple pre- and post-processing of composite...Stay
- Resource Library
- News &
Why Do Engineering Analysis?
Engineering analysis streamlines all aspects of the design process.
To innovate, get to market faster and improve reliability, successful manufacturing companies must simulate. Failure to invest in simulation could put your organization at a serious competitive disadvantage.
Our CFD and FEA consulting services combine accurate analysis with design effectiveness across industries including aerospace, biomedical, chemical processing, civil-structural, electronics, industrial machinery, pharmaceutical, energy, nuclear and turbomachinery.
We have 30+ years of experience. Here are some ways we can help you be more competitive:
- Validate design concepts early when it’s easy and inexpensive to make changes.
- Save design time and money, allowing you to get your product to market faster.
- Eliminate the need for costly prototypes and destructive testing.
- Balance consumer demands with your bottom line, and win through cost-effective innovation.
- Minimize environmental impact through sustainability/green initiatives without compromising the product.
- Increase a design’s originality while reducing the risk of unexpected failure.
Why CAE Associates?
- More than three decades of CFD and FEA consulting experience—we know what it takes for simulation to be successful.
- We can tailor the right mix of engineering analysis services, software, and training to help you become more competitive.
- Our Quality Assurance program meets strict industry standards for quality-related engineering work.
Learn about the benefits of using modular simulation. Read white papers and case studies describing the value of modeling, engineering analysis, simulation and high-performance computing.
Contact us to learn more about our CFD or FEA consulting services or to speak with a CFD and FEA consultant.
What Our Clients Say
I've known CAE Associates for over 20 years. They are knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful. Their team of experienced professionals has always offered courteous and immediate assistance.
- Ted Trembinski, Exelis Inc.
Upcoming Training Classes
Explore our Resource Library, containing more than 200 different Case Studies, White Papers,Tech Tips, Webinars and more!
- Engineering Consulting
- ANSYS Software & Support
- ANSYS Training
- About Us
- News & Insights
1579 Straits Turnpike Suite 2B
Middlebury, CT 06762
- ANSYS Software