Featured Case StudyThe Norsea Gas Terminal in Northern Germany plays a vital role in the connection of pipeline systems coming from the North Sea to the natural gas distribution network throughout Germany. Built in...Stay
- ANSYS Software
Featured Case StudyRelying on ANSYS Composite PrepPost helped EADS Innovation Works to develop lightweight composites in aircraft design. ANSYS Composite PrepPost provided simple pre- and post-processing of composite...Stay
- Resource Library
- News &
Leave corporate red tape and endless meetings behind and make a big impact right away. This is an exceptional opportunity for an accomplished engineer with a passion for high frequency electromagnetics. The RF Consulting Engineer will be an integral part of our engineering simulation team of experts, committed to excellence. This position requires a dynamic, experienced problem-solver with excellent interpersonal and technical skills, who enjoys a diversity of technically-related responsibilities. In this role, you will perform software pre and post-sales support for ANSYS software, conduct training classes, and lead consulting projects.
- Be the technical point of contact for ANSYS RF products for regional accounts in the CT, MA, NJ, and Metro NY Region.
- Function as a specialist in the use and application of ANSYS High Frequency tools (HFSS, Designer, and Q3D).
- Provide on-site demonstrations, presentations, and training for our customers in support of the sales and marketing efforts.
- Perform pre and post-sales support of customers including evaluations, software benchmarking, and ongoing technical support.
- Provide guidance to increase the productivity of our customers and enhance their ability to apply ANSYS technology to their design challenges.
- Develop project proposals based on client requests and discussions.
- Conduct engineering consulting projects for a wide array of applications and industries.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALFICATIONS
- Ph.D. in an engineering/physics discipline or M.S. plus 3-5 years’ experience. A B.S. with more than 7 years of industrial experience will also be considered.
- Expert-level knowledge of radio-frequency electronic circuit analysis and antenna design.
- Demonstrated use of ANSYS HFSS and/or ANSYS SIwave and related software packages (knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA software packages is a plus).
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a diverse team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate effectively with customers.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to create engineering solutions to customer problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Ability to visit customer locations within the CT, MA, NJ, and Metro NY Region.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or have Permanent Resident status.
- CAE Associates offers an excellent salary and benefits package, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Engineering Consulting
- ANSYS Software & Support
- ANSYS Training
- About Us
- News & Insights
1579 Straits Turnpike Suite 2B
Middlebury, CT 06762
- ANSYS Software