Featured Case StudyThe Norsea Gas Terminal in Northern Germany plays a vital role in the connection of pipeline systems coming from the North Sea to the natural gas distribution network throughout Germany. Built in...Stay
- ANSYS Software
Featured Case StudyRelying on ANSYS Composite PrepPost helped EADS Innovation Works to develop lightweight composites in aircraft design. ANSYS Composite PrepPost provided simple pre- and post-processing of composite...Stay
- Resource Library
- News &
UsPOSITION DESCRIPTION:We are looking for select individuals who are motivated to achieve the highest standards of excellence, helping us to meet our corporate objectives of always exceeding our client's expectations and delivering the unexpected. The duties of the positions are threefold:
- Perform structural (static and dynamic), thermal, and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis for a wide variety of industrial applications.
- Provide technical and pre-sales support for ANSYS Multiphysics, CFX, FLUENT, and ICEM/CFD
- Teach training classes to industry engineers who want to learn how to best implement simulation software.
The successful candidate should be a fast learner, comfortable performing a combination of consulting, support, and training, as well as being highly motivated to expand their horizons. They must also demonstrate leadership, project management, as well as superior technical skills. Some detailed requirements for this position are as follows:
- A Masters or a Ph.D. degree in engineering, with 2-3 years practical experience performing engineering analysis. (structural and/or thermal-fluids).
- A demonstrable, strong theoretical understanding of the engineering principles for structural mechanics, heat transfer, and fluid dynamics.
- A practical, hands-on feel and desire for solving real-world problems.
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
- The interest and ability to teach.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or have Permanent Resident status.
CAE Associates will not consider candidates who do not meet all of the qualifications listed above.
- Knowledge of ANSYS, LS-DYNA, CFX, FLUENT, ICEM/CFD and/or other commercial simulation codes such as Abaqus, Nastran, etc.
- The ideal candidate will also have the interest and ability to perform both fluid and structural analyses.
CAE Associates offers an excellent salary and benefits package, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Engineering Consulting
- ANSYS Software & Support
- ANSYS Training
- About Us
- News & Insights
1579 Straits Turnpike Suite 2B
Middlebury, CT 06762
- ANSYS Software